When do you experience anger? When plans don't turn out as desired, or when coming against opposition or criticism, when your feelings are hurt, together with you are frustrated, unhappy, or you also experience similar situations, you experience anger boiling in you. You become angry when Anger never helps anyone. It spoils your relationships and causes you to miss opportunities by wasting your energy and hurting your health. Getting against your best interests is what happens when you become angry. Things don't always proceed according to plans and expectations. People do not always act the way you wish them to act.
You can certainly learn to control your attitude and reactions by not be always be in control of external influences and conditions. There is no sense of allowing circumstances and people to pull your strings and affect your mind and feelings. You can choose not to let what people say and do affect your moods.
You can maintain an inner attitude of emotional and mental detachment and refuse to allow every minor event play with your feelings and cause anger.
Unimportant and insignificant matters often see people getting angry over all through. Some insignificant remark or action, not getting a satisfactory reply to a question or just moodiness, is enough to set fire and cause anger, snappy remarks, arguments, and even physical fight. This is absolutely unnecessary. Life can be happier without this behaviour.
Anger is a negative reaction, and if you wish to progress on the path of self-improvement or spiritual growth you should avoid it as much as possible. To overcome anger, and in fact, all negative emotions learning to calm down the restlessness of the mind and gaining peace of mind is one of the best and most effective methods
If you are willing to invest the time and energy, you will reap great rewards. Peace of mind will enable you to stay calm, tranquil and self-possessed in difficult and trying situations, will not only help you overcome anger but also help you overcome anxiety and negative thinking.
For overcoming and avoiding anger, peace of mind requires the development of an attitude of emotional and mental detachment, which is of vital importance. Learn how to avoid anger, how to stop being resentful and, learn how to get rid of anger the moment it arises.
1. To help you overcome anger, would you like to suggest a few simple tips for inner detachment and peace of mind? 1. How much your life would be better without anger, are you ready to devote to think for a few minutes, at least once a day?
2. When you feel formation of anger arising in you, start breathing deeply and slowly several times continuously.
3. Count slowly from one to ten which will delay your angry reaction and weaken it. You may, instead of breathing deeply, or better still, in addition to it. Drinking some water has a calming effect on the body.
4. Try to be more patient, no matter how difficult it might be.
5. Be more accommodating and more tolerant towards even such people even if you don't like them by nature.
6. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. You can disagree with people but still, maintain tact and diplomacy.
7. Choose to react calmly and peacefully in every situation. Regardless of how many times you lose control, temper and get angry. Try again and again repeatedly,
8. Positive thinking and correspondence make it easier to disregard remarks such behaviour that otherwise could cause anger with people having enmity.
9. Try to practice self-control, self-discipline and more common sense try to manifest these slowly by slowly.
10. Don't take everything too seriously. It is not worth it.
11. Find reasons to laugh more often.